We take care of everything for your property in Florida
Our mission is simple. We provide professional property management services, from tenant screening , selection to leasing and legal evictions. A good property manager can easily become one of your greatest assets, to the properties that they supervise on your behalf. Your property manager will make key decisions on your behalf making it extremely important that you do your homework before hiring.
Owning a rental property can be a joyful experience, as it generates a steady income. However, a rental property only generates income when the owner has good tenants who pay their rent on time and do not destroy their units. Once tenants create an issue for the landlord, owning and managing a rental property becomes headache. Hiring a professional property management company has a number of benefits for landlords, mainly those who own multiple properties. These advantages help landlords to save significant amount of time and money and make owning a rental property more rewarding.
We take care of the following tasks for you
- Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate. Do our utmost to ensure that the premises are leased at the current rental price or at the highest market price for the premises to produce the best return,
- Market the property for rent. Announce the availability of premises for rent and advertise it in order to find a new qualified tenant as soon as possible,
- Tenant Screening and Selection
- Tenant Move In
- Rent collection. Collect the due rents in a timely manner,
- Monthly report. provide you with a monthly statement by the 10th of each month for the previous month,
- Prepare, sign, renew and /or cancel lease agreements,
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Tenant Move Out
Many of the benefits of using a property management company are related directly to saving money. However, hiring a property management company can also provide owners several benefits. The less a landlord has to deal with tenants, the less stress he or she will have. Using a property management company also decreases the amount of time a landlord must spend on repairs, chasing down tenants for late rent payments. The most important personal benefit of using a property management company is that it allows landlords more freedom. Instead of being attached to one property, a landlord can buy multiple properties in different locations and let the property management company take care of them. Whether you are a Real Estate investor with several rental homes or a landlord, we have the right solution for you.
We charge a monthly flat fee of $95 per condo or townhouse and $135 per single family home.
Connect with us through our social networks
+1 (561) 345-9817
JEAN DEGLON | FLORIDA INV