Real Estate Investment in Florida
Should you invest in Real Estate and buy a home in South Florida?
Real Estate investment in Florida is a great and exciting topic. Demand to buy Florida housing is always increasing.
Real Estate prices were really strong in the past 4 years, and should still rise a little bit, but until when? If you are a short-term investor, be careful and double-check all your numbers. Buying Real Estate in Florida is easy, but can be tricky!
If you are on the market to find a good long-term real estate investment in Florida, the rental market is for you. Rentals held up very well and because of the Healthcare and Retail jobs in South Florida, the renting population will keep increasing. Buying a single-family home to split and rent out in urban areas is good option as well as apartment buildings. As the population is growing pretty fast, the needs for housing could increase up to 10% in the next 3 years.
We already spoke about the current market conditions. Real Estate investment in the rental market is a keen option; so is flipping houses, but it requires further knowledge and the purchase is even more important.
South Florida is surrounded by miles of coastal paradise … so the weather can be hard on your investment. Strong winds, heavy rains, hurricanes and floods are not uncommon. Having a good home owner insurance at a good rate is crucially important. There are several criteria that may affect the premium and coverage of your dwelling. Age of the building, condition of the roof, type of construction, number of floors in multi-family buildings, outdated electrical wiring, hurricane protection. So before moving forward in a transaction, make sure you are in contact with a good insurance company and request a quote during the inspection period.
Whatever you are looking for, condos, townhomes, single family homes, multi-family buildings, lands, business or commercial space, we have the experts to assist you.
- According to your criteria, we search for the suitable piece of real estate.
- We run returns analysis to make sure it is a good investment.
- You receive a report, with the property history, location, and returns.
- We take care of all the documents starting before the offer through closing, in relationship with all different third parties like the Title Company, lawyer, bank.
- We put you in contact with top expert real estate lawyers, for residential or commercial properties, city planning and zoning.
- We provide you with very knowledgeable international accountants, who knows Florida’s regulations and the ones for your country.
- We handle tenants’ payments and move-in.
Need more information about Buying Real Estate in Florida and how our support services for investors work? Contact us now!
Connect with us through our social networks
+1(954) 866 5858
JEAN DEGLON | FLORIDA INV